Opening times are Mon - Sat 10 - 6 last entry 5.15pm and Sun 9 - 1 last entry 12.15pm. We are now within a 30mph zone which runs back into Ivinghoe. For prices go to What's in Season.
There is a wide range of produce on offer to pick, with over 30 different fruits and vegetables during the season. Our Pick Your Own enables you to select your product fresh from the field and at a very low cost.
We provide baskets, bags, wheelbarrows and forks to assist you in your picking. There are signs directing you to all the different areas and if you have any questions about the Pick Your Own, any member of the family or staff will be happy to answer them. There is ample parking and we are open every day for you to come and pick.
Unfortunately we have now sold out of ALL Potatoes, Red Cabbages and Pumpkins and will not be having any more this year.
We are closing for this season on Sunday 11th October at 1pm.
Our list of availability and it's price per kg is
Red Onions 0.40
Green Cabbages 80 each
Cauliflowers 80 each
Runner Beans 2.80
French Beans 3.00
• You must pay for the fruit and vegetables you pick, anyone eating excessively in the fields will be made to leave.
• The ground will be uneven in places in the fields and on the tracks. To avoid trips and stumbles please wear appropriate footwear, e.g. flat-soled shoes like trainers.
• There may be insects and plants that could sting or scratch you. It is advisable to wear long sleeved and legged clothes for protection.
• Sunburn is a risk, appropriate clothing and a hat are advisable in sunny weather.
• It is advisable to wash your hands after picking and to wash the produce you pick before eating.
• This is a working farm and agricultural vehicles will be moving about. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Grove Farm PYO accepts no liability to any customer or other visitors or their children for theft from or damage (however caused) or injury to themselves, vehicles or their possessions whilst in the car park or on the farm.